5. Kim isn’t the only person Kyle tries to control! We firmly believe that Mauricio looks good in anything, but Kyle disagrees, as she makes the poor guy change his shoes before a party for his own friends! Feisty Kyle also had no qualms about calling out Estella and proving that she has trouble moving her neck, post-surgery. If you ask us, as long as your neck doesn’t move like the little girl’s in The Exorcist, you’re fine.
4. Lisa lays down the law. Is there anything Lisa Vanderpump can’t do? We wouldn’t have pegged her for being all that knowledgeable about construction, but it looks like we’re wrong, considering she ripped her contractor for not putting that door where she wanted. In fact, if anyone could rock a hard hat, we think it would be Lisa. (Just don’t tell her she looks good in it — she’s not one for empty compliments!)
3. Taylor needs a nicotine rush. It was quite obvious on the drive home from Brandi’s party that Taylor was still steaming, as she loudly demands a lighter. But who knew that Taylor even smokes? Here’s a rule of thumb: Anytime someone needs a smoke on this show, it’s a bad sign. (Electric cigarette, anyone?)
2. One word: Nipplegate. (Okay, so it’s a made-up word, but still.) Kyle and Camille both got in some choice jabs about Brandi’s free-and-easy way of dressing, but it was Kyle who took it a step further with that laser pointer. We can’t imagine going to a person’s party and then pointing out their nipples like that — but then again, we don’t even like to tell someone when their sweater is inside out.
1. Taylor and D.D. have words. Chaos ensues. We were expecting Taylor-Camille tension at Brandi’s belly-dancing party, but it was hard to predict that it would be Taylor and D.D. Whitt who’d end up going at it. Then again, pretty much everyone was involved in this insane skirmish at one point or another, including Kyle and Brandi, who both allege that the other person hit them. And we’re not sure the nicest way to move a fight outdoors, but just shouting “You — outside!” is certainly the most concise.