Top 10 Funniest Quotes From Bones Season 6, Episode 19: “The Finder”
We’re sure some of you are still on the fence about last night’s Bones-Finder crossover episode. But no matter which side you’re leaning toward, there’s no denying that what “The Finder” lacked in Booth (David Boreanaz) and Brennan (Emily Deschanel), it made up for in funny. Read on for our picks for the 10 most hilarious quips from the episode.
10. At least he takes his shirt off! Brennan, referring to the treasure's actual coordinates: Do you think that Walter found this out? Angela (Michaela Conlin): I don’t know how he could have. Booth: He did. He’s got the finder power. Angela: Is that real? Brennan: Yes, it’s real. Booth: God, I hate that son of a bitch.
9. Um-kaaay Sheriff: Hogs got people teeth. I know a guy made his own set of dentures that way.
8. You tell him, Cam Walter (Geoff Stults): You hired me to find the missing chart fragment. Eureka. Ta-do. Bingo. Mission accomplished. I found it. Cam (Tamara Taylor): Uh, technically, I found it. In her throat.
7. Dear Mr. Pope... Brennan: Is this the treasure? Booth: It better be, because if it’s not I’m going to arrest Walter. Is he in there? Ike (Saffron Burrows): Which is why Walter decided to skip this little meeting. Leo (Michael Clarke Duncan): Arrest him on what charge? Brennan: Booth says that Walter found the treasure while under contract with the FBI, so he can’t keep it. Leo: Legally speaking and acting upon my advice Mr. Sherman had already quit his consulting position at the bureau at the time he located the Santa Esperanza. Brennan: That’s true. He presented us with a bill. Good one. Booth: What? No. Leo: He reported the location of the treasure to the original owners. Brennan: What, the Roman Catholic Church? Ike: Yeah, that’s right, take it up with them.
6. Oh, she’s bilingual Brittany Stevenson: I’ve got to shove off, so sayonara, which is Chinese for “get lost.”
5. But she’s already spoken for Walter: Are you two sleeping together? Brennan: No. Booth: No. Walter: Would you sleep with me? Booth: You know what — you find the map, maybe you’ve got a shot.
4. And the glory of Geoff Stults shirtless is ruined Brennan: The victim died with his secret intact. Walter (on the toilet): Nope, he told the killer where to find the map. Brennan: Well, do you know where? Walter: Poor man’s safety deposit box. Brennan: I don’t know what that means. Walter: Pawn shop. You got anything else? Brennan: Nope, I’m done. Walter (flushing the toilet): Me too.
3. Lesson: faux-German can get you places Walter (hanging up the phone after speaking “German”): Totally understood me. Ike: How strange that must be for you.
2. Manners — not Walter’s strong suit Walter: Who are you? Hodgins (TJ Thyne): I’m her husband. Walter: Are you rich? Hodgins: Okay, where did that come from? Walter (pointing to Angela): On a scale of 1 to 10, she’s an 11. Angela: Well, thank you, Mr. Sherman. Walter (to Hodgins): Yet you’re a 7, so if you’re rich that just explains the discrepancy.
1. Booth: 1, Walter: 0 Walter: Do you guys want Ike to fly you back to D.C.? She can have you there in a couple of hours. Brennan: She’s your bartender and your pilot? Walter: What’s with the sudden interest in Ike? Booth: You know, we’re going to fly commercial so why don’t you just go back inside and find yourself a necktie, alright?