Top 5 OMG Moments From Kourtney and Kim Take New York Season 2, Episode 4: Temple, Burping, and Groupies
Choosing just a few ridiculous moments from any Kourtney & Kim Take New York episode is always quite the challenge. This week, Kim’s drama – with both her husband and her “backstabbing” bestie – and Scott’s return to religion were at the forefront, yet somehow we still managed to cherry pick just five moments from Season 2, Episode 4 that made us go “OMG!”
5. Kris Burps in Kim’s Face! Although they’re married, we really weren’t sure if these two were on that level. Or if any couple should be on that level ever.
4. Scott Goes to Temple! Kourtney keeps calling Scott’s obsession with Judaism a “phase,” but the former party boy is determined to show his GF how serious he is. After meeting with a rabbi over some matzah ball soup (but of course!), Scott attends temple, which is surprising in and of itself, but what’s even more surprising is that the E! cameras are there to document the entire awkward thing! Scott clearly has no clue what’s going on, but it is pretty funny to watch him flounder.
3. Sixteen Thousand People Come to See the Kardashian Sisters Launch the Kardashian Kollection! We know people loved the Kardashians, but who knew so many people loved Sears? The sisters K are hardly ungrateful though and they thank their fans profusely for always supporting them. And that’s exactly why we (and 16,000 others) love them!
2. Kris Throws a Groupie Party! Despite strict orders from Kourtney and Kim – and fair warning from Scott Disick – Kris Humphries still decides to invite some people (read: groupies!) up to “his” suite. Not only does Kris not hide the liquor bottle evidence, he also doesn’t tell anybody else that the party’s a secret and photos crop up on the Internet days later. Rookie mistake!
1. Kim Flips Out at Jonathan! We think it’s safe to say Kim freaking out on her loved ones is becoming a weekly staple on KKTNY. But this time, she’s not unleashing her fire on her family, or even her husband, but on her BFF, PR honcho Jonathan Cheban. It’s mostly Momager Kris Jenner’s fault; she stirs the pot by telling Kim about a “tell-all book” Jonathan is supposedly writing about her. But instead of giving the poor guy a chance to defend himself like a good, rational friend would, Kim calls Jonathan out over dinner and storms away before the guy can even open his mouth! Turns out, Jonathan’s book is a “bubble gum” look at how to become an “It Girl” and actually says a lot of nice things about Kim and her brand. Um, oops?