Here are five reasons DWTS should not be tardy to the Biermann party:
1. He has the Biermann booty Kim met Kroy at the Dancing Stars of Atlanta event, which was supposed to be a big deal for Shereé Whitfield but turned into the big debut of the Biermann booty — earning him his own mini Mirror Ball trophy. (Watch the video below to see Kroy in action.) Atlanta was just the warm up. Now he needs to go for the real (but still cheap) DWTS trophy in L.A. It’s about time someone gave pro dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy a run for his money in the bootylicious department. (No, Rob Kardashian, you don’t count.) Judge Bruno Tonioli would love to watch that tight end in action.
2. He's practically a Kardashian We know ABC wants to milk that magic for another season and Kroy's family members all have names that start with K — including his wife Kim and their baby son, Kroy Jr. (KJ). The legend of his unusual first name says his mom didn't like the usual K names but wanted to stick with the playbook, so she looked in the phone book, found a last name that started with K that she liked and went with that. Hey, it worked for the Kardashians on DWTS (at least Rob), and other successful K kids include DWTS winners Kelly Monaco and Kristi Yamaguchi, runners-up Kyle Massey and Kirstie Alley and third placer Kelly Osbourne. Never mind the water, there's something in the letter!
3. He's kinda kute Kim's handsome 26-year-old boy toy is a 6 foot 3 inch tall Montana native who earned eight letters in high school for football, wrestling and track. He's like the Captain America prom king, and 33-year-old Kim is his new queen (or kween?). He’s a family man now and he seems to be a good influence for Kim and her daughters.
4. Athletes do well on DWTS Emmitt Smith, Apolo Anton Ohno, Kristi Yamaguchi, Shawn Johnson and Hines Ward have all won DWTS — and Kroy's youth, energy and early start with dancing could give him a leg up. He should have the Atlanta fans backing him — along with the Housewives’ personal fan bases — and it’s possible their support, combined with his natural talent, could take him to the finals.
5. We need to see him dance to Kim’s song “Tardy for the Party” is officially tardy for the ballroom party. Someone needs to dance to Kim’s anthem and there’s no better candidate than Kroy. (Sorry, Kim.) It’s possible Kroy could even lend the catchy song a touch of class and respectability. Pushing it? Give him a chance!