5. Everyone meets Ken, and it’s... “pleasant.” Kyle Richards’ White Party gave many of the ladies their first chance to see Kim and Kyle together. Camille Grammer seemed to be onboard, although Lisa Vanderpump was, uh, less impressed. And we also got a glimpse at mealtime with Kim and her daughters, in which they were none too happy about Kim’s “promise” ring. (Speaking of jewelry, could Kim possibly have worn more necklaces to Kyle’s party? We think not.)
4. Dana knows just how to make things extra-awkward. If an episode is ever in need of some wackiness, look no further than Dana Wilkey, who is always happy to oblige. This time, she shares wacky pics of herself and Brandi, and then she comments on Kim’s boobs, even going so far as to feel them and compare them to “concrete.” And hey — what’s sexier than concrete?
3. Kyle runs out to apologize. No one could accuse Kyle of not feeling badly about having to turn Taylor away from the party. In fact, Kyle feels so remorseful that she chases after Taylor and Russell to apologize as they step into the limo. At this point, Taylor has more to say, telling Kyle that this wasn’t handled in the right way and that Camille shouldn’t be at the party either. And who wouldn’t want to be at this fun, upbeat party?
2. At least Kim calls Brandi “pretty.” That’s something, right? Here’s something that won’t shock anyone: Kim is not a Brandi Glanville fan. She also is not a fan of people asking her if she’s kidding them. In fact, Kim’s reaction to Brandi’s attempt at smoothing things over was so frenzied — her pointer finger is on the loose! — that Brandi wonders if she’s under the influence of something. We’re just glad Brandi made it out of there with only one injured leg.
1. Thanks for coming, but... Kyle should have been able to spend the evening enjoying her party, but instead she had to worry about how to handle Taylor and Russell’s entrance, since Russell sent that threatening email to Camille. Kyle and the ladies finally decide to confront Russell and Taylor, ultimately asking them to leave the party. Looks like that bottle of vodka that Russell brought to the party was for naught.