John Salangsang/LEP/Splash News
Sofia Vergara Twitter Roundup: Her Best Tweets of 2012
It’s all kinds of creepy to follow beautiful women around in person, but when it comes to cyber-stalking, it’s a free-for-all!
Thanks to a little thing called Twitter, we know what Modern Family’s Sofia Vergara is up to at every moment of the day, and we’ve rounded up her 10 spiciest tweets of the year for your enjoyment!
10. Sophia wishes her fans happy holidays: “Feliz thanksgiving everybody!!!!”
We love it when Sophia speaks Spanglish!
9. Sophia tells it like it is: “Chicken tacoooos”
Couldn’t have said it better ourselves.
8. Sophia makes a new friend: “I kissed another pinguin and I liked it”
Was it wearing cherry chapstick?
7. Sophia tweets a pic of her Manny and Luke: “I want to eat them alive!!!!”
Someone get this girl some tacos, stat.
6. Sophia enjoys dessert: “What can be cuter than icecream in a tiny Yakees helmet♥”
An adorable Pinguin, perhaps?
5. Sophia stuffs her face: “Chicken pot pie at Paula Deen! Halleluyaaar!!!”
We imagine she gained about five pounds of butter. Totally worth it.
4. Sophia celebrates her birthday: “Yeiii my boyfriend is taking me to this Villa in Tuscany for my bday in July!!!gracias gracias Nick!”
Nick and Sophia are the cutest couple of 2011!
3. Sophia tweets a pic of some random hotties: “A museum full o beautyfull girls!!”
Best museum ever!
2. Sophia gets frustrated about Twitter: “My tweety is not sending pictures!!! :'(“
1. Sophia hates cake: “Why why???!!!! Cake with peaches!! Why craft service does this to me??!! Deliscious”
Oh, the humanity.