5 Things to Expect From The Lying Game’s Mid-Season Premiere
The Lying Game is almost back in our lives! We were lucky enough to catch an advanced screening of January 2nd’s mid-season premiere — Season 1, Episode 11, “O Twin, Where Art Thou” — and our jaws are still dropped. Lucky for you, we have five tasty sneak peaks to whet your appetite for this amazing episode!
1. There’s a New Villain in Town We’ve always had Alec Rybak (Adrian Pasdar) pegged as the most evil DILF on the block, but there’s a new mysterious bad guy or gal in town that brings a whole new meaning to the words “The Lying Game.”
2. Expect Another Case of Mistaken Identity The Lying Game loves nothing more than a switcheroo, and we’re in for another case of mistaken identity when the show returns in 2012. We don’t want to give too much away, so we’ll just leave it at that.
3. There’s an Even Bigger Cliffhanger If you thought Sutton’s (Alexandra Chando) car sinking into a lake of golf water was dramatic, you ain’t seen nothing yet. The episode features a truly goose-bump-inducing 60 seconds, which is a total game changer for Emma (Alexandra Chando) and her friends.
4. We Learn More About Justin’s Past Justin (Randy Wayne) and Laurel (Allie Gonino) are in love as usual when The Lying Game returns from hiatus, but will things change when Justin reveals something about his past?
5. Char Steps Up to the Plate We’re used to Char (Kirsten Prout) being a lovable and bubbly ditz, but judging from the mid-season premiere, her character is about to get a lot more serious.
Intrigued by these juicy teasers? Then don’t miss The Lying Game when it premieres on Monday, January 2, at 9/8c on ABC Family!