6. Kim and Ken “own” the dance floor? (Uh... sure — if they say so) Could Kim’s boyfriend Ken be much creepier at this point? We think not, especially when we see him leering at Kim from a distance before their PDA-heavy dance floor sesh. And Kim, we know you think that you guys “owned” the dance floor, but we would call it more of a hostile takeover.
5. Looks like Lisa has to put out for once Brandi couldn’t possibly have been wearing any less clothing on the beach, and she wanted to make sure she got attention while doing it. Hence, she gets a little handsy with Ken, who didn’t seem to mind being the center of a love triangle. Ken should just be glad he doesn’t drive a red Ferrari.
4. Paul flies with his least-favorite airplane partner We only wish there had been a camera on board what we assume was an oh-so-awkward flight to Hawaii that Paul took with Kim and her boyfriend Ken. And we’re not sure why Kim was supposedly spending so much time in the airplane bathroom, but there’s never a good reason to spend a lot of time in an airplane bathroom.
3. Brandi throws Kim’s boyfriend a bone Brandi was full of all sorts of wacky comments this week — including her mention of perhaps the first instance of self-administered roofies and her description of Kim’s boyfriend, Ken. She compares Ken to a bullmastiff, which Kyle — herself no member of Team Ken — doesn’t appreciate, and Brandi also says he seems like Kim’s gay best friend. (Come to think of it, this show is severely lacking in gay besties, now that Cedric is M.I.A.)
2. Where’s Kim? Anyone? Almost every episode of this season has included a scene with someone phoning Kim to find out why she isn’t where she’s supposed to be, which then leads to Kim giving some kind of tenuous-at-best explanation. This week was no exception, with Kim missing the flight because she couldn’t find a valid ID. And sure enough, Kim still hadn’t joined the ladies by the end of the episode. Note to Kim: If it were us, we would want extra days in Hawaii, not fewer.
1. Taylor’s big news Following a tense limo ride convo between Taylor and Russell on their way from the White Party, along with Taylor’s candid solo therapy session, comes the news that Taylor is leaving Russell. Lisa and Kyle receive the call on the beach and do their best to remain supportive, despite the fact that they clearly wish this had happened long ago. Nothing about this situation is particularly joyful, but we hope that Taylor is getting her life back on track.