Top 12 Quotes From The Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 10, “The New Deal”
One thing we’ll never say about The Vampire Diaries: “You took the words right out of our mouths.” Elena (Nina Dobrev) and the gang utter things we’d never dream of saying — or at least hope we never have to. Without further ado, here are 12 notable quotables from this week’s ep, “The New Deal.”
12. Except Jeremy would have died Klaus: Tony ran down Alaric instead of Jeremy. But apples-orange, message sounds the same.
11. Butt out, Elena Klaus (to Damon): Your brother stole from me. I need him found so I can take back what’s mine. Elena: That sounds like a Klaus and Stefan problem. Klaus: Well, this is me broadening the scope, sweetheart.
10. Bonnie should stick to casting spells Elena: Stefan, I need your help. Bonnie said that you would be here. Stefan: Well, Bonnie sucks at keeping secrets.
9. It’s a medical miracle! Dr. Meredith Fell: Mr. Saltzman, what is your secret — guardian angel, or did you sell your soul to the devil? Alaric: A little of both.
8. Oh, what a night! Alaric: So I guess I have Damon’s blood to thank for the fact that I’m still walking? Jeremy: He said to say that you owe him a drink. Alaric: That’s funny, I’d rather have head trauma. Hey, Jer, are you OK? Jeremy: Why wouldn’t I be? I shot a hybrid in the back then I chopped his head off with a meat cleaver. Typical Sunday, yeah?
7. It’s already a short list Damon: So all I have to do is find four coffins and — voila! — no one else on your family’s Christmas list has to die.
6. What, he’s not used to that by now? Alaric: How’s Jeremy? Elena: Hating me. Hating Life. Hating the fact that we can’t even have a family dinner without somebody dying before dessert.
5. Who you callin’ crazy? Klaus: My sister seems to be missing. I need to sort that out. Damon: Cute? Bombshell? Psycho? Shouldn’t be too hard to find.
4. The family that dines together… Alaric: I thought we’d all stay in and have a meal together like a typical atypical family.
3. Some puzzles aren’t meant to be solved Damon: You know what I can’t figure out? Why save me? Brotherly love. Guilty conscious? Is the switch on? Is the switch off? Stefan: Do you have somewhere you need to be Damon? Damon: Ah, deflection. That’s not going to work on me. I invented that.
2. But on Damon, it works Elena (to Damon): Day Drunk is not the most attractive look.
1. Can’t argue with that Damon: Take it from me: Strange is bad, dead is worse.
Fall in “Like” with us! For all things Vampire Diaries, Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter.