The Top 5 OMG Moments From The Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 10, “The New Deal”
We love those moments on The Vampire Diaries that make us gasp, pause, and rewind — and Season 3, Episode 10, “The New Deal,” was chock full of them. Here are the five scenes that made us go, “No-MG!”
5. Alaric gets hit by a car “What is he doing?” Elena asks as Jeremy stands in the middle of the street, sans live-forever ring, blankly staring at an SUV tearing down the road. Elena may be in shock, but Alaric gets the picture: He races into the street and shoves Jer out of harm’s way. The vehicle, piloted by evil hybrid Tony, slams into Alaric instead, sending him bouncing down the pavement. The silver lining to this deadly scene? Unlike Jeremy, Alaric’s wearing his magic ring.
“There I go again, bumping into people,” quips Tony before speeding off. Jerkface.
4. Damon stabs Stefan — again When Damon enters the witches’ haunted hideout to talk to Stefan, his little brother is less than cooperative. So the elder bloodsucker forcibly removes Stefan from the house, breaks off a tree branch, and stabs baby bro in the gut. ”That is for screwing up my plan,” Damon growls as we wince in pain. The Salvatores could use a lesson (or two) in conflict resolution.
3. Jeremy takes charge Since the start of his sophomore year, Elena’s brother has lost two girlfriends, one aunt, a possible best bro, and his job — the typical high school experience. He’s not about to lose his sister, too. So when he returns home to find Tony standing on the porch, he raises his crossbow and fires. Startled, the hybrid falls and seems to pass out. “He’s not dead yet!” Jer yells as he leaps over the body and dashes into the house to grab a meat cleaver from the kitchen, which he uses to behead the dude. “Now he’s dead,” he says as Elena covers her eyes in horror.
It’s gross... but also kinda hot.
2. Damon compels Jeremy Wanting Jeremy to have a normal life, Elena invites Damon to have another “talk” with her little brother. As Alaric and Elena look on, Damon compels Jeremy to forget about the only home he’s ever known. ”You’re going to go out of town for a while. A long while,” Damon says, going on to describe Jeremy’s new life in Denver. “You’re going to leave Mystic Falls behind and never think twice about it.” Cue the tears!
1. Damon kisses Elena — and she doesn’t push him away It’s the moment legions of Delena fans have been waiting for. Saddened by what he just did to Jeremy and feeling guilty over the sacrifices his brother has made, Damon can no longer fight his feelings for Elena. “If I’m going to feel guilty about something, I’m going to feel guilty about this,” he says. He walks up to Elena and kisses her. And Elena kisses him back. Yeah, girl! “Good night,” Damon says as he backs away from a breathless Elena. Good night indeed.
Fall in “Like” with us! For all things Vampire Diaries, Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter.