Top 10 Quotes From Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 4, Episode 9: “Unlikely Duos”
Another episode means another week of trying to narrow down the multitude of ridiculousness coming out of the ATL ladies' mouths. Here’s our countdown of the top 10 quotes from the Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 4, Episode 9: "Unlikely Duos."
10. Peter: "I don't like to say goodbye."
This isn't a Bon Jovi ballad, man — tell your wife you're leaving her party!
9. Cynthia Bailey: "I am still in love with you, but sometimes I don't like you anymore."
But do you like him like him?
8. Jewelry woman: "Do you know the Dalai Lama? NeNe Leakes: "The Italian."
Bitch, he serenaded me a few weeks ago.
7. Sheree Whitfield: "I didn't have the best luck with a professional athlete... but hopefully [Kim] will."
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
6. Kim Zolciak: "When I die, you all get china." Arianna: "I want your money."
Like mother, like daughter.
5. NeNe: "Charles has never seen my Hello Kitty."
Bow and all?
4. Phaedra Parks: "I'm so comfortable in a funeral home, I could probably take a good nap and spend the night. But Apollo, on the other hand, he's still a little squeamish about all the bodies and caskets."
Yeah, he's the weirdo.
3. NeNe: "I don't know how to go green... unless it's green money going to the bank."
2. Phaedra: "I wanna do fabulous funerals... funerals worth dying for!"
Worst slogan ever?
1. Phaedra: "We're gonna put the boom in the tomb."