Adam Larkey/ABC Television Group © 2011 Disney
Funniest Castle Quotes From Season 4, Episode 11, “Till Death Do Us Part”: “Looks Like He Did the Deed Before Taking the Dive”
Castle’s mid-season return last night did not disappoint in the quotes department. The 12th precinct knows firsthand how to handle drama: with a little dollop of good humor.
From dead pick-up artists to stalker girlfriends to a wedding and back again, check out the top quotable moments from this week’s episode below.
10. Martha: Beauty doesn’t happen by accident.
Murders, on the other hand …
9. Beckett (to Ryan): You’ve got the posture of a feral cat.
Good friends give it to you straight.
8. Castle: I bet black widow males think they are in healthy relationships too.
7. Beckett: Ryan, why don't you take The Situation down to the bar?
6. Esposito: I'm not showing up solo when Lanie's bringing Captain America!
That’s gotta sting.
5. Beckett: Oh my God, that's Jenny!
Castle: Not just Jenny. Gyrating Jenny.
4. Castle: It's like the beginning of The Bachelor, but without the appletinis.
So, you’re saying it sucks?
3. Beckett: Looks like he did the deed before taking the dive.
Not such a bad way to go.
2. Ryan: You’re a cop. These women are looking for lawyers and bankers.
Esposito: I bank.
Totally not the same thing.
1. Beckett: That's espionage.
Castle: More like sexpionage.
Castle’s at it again.