5. Even a one-day-a-week work week is apparently too much. Kim may have been annoyed by Mauricio’s lecture about “the truth” that felt a little like something out of a Sunday school class, but what did Kim really expect after lying about Ken supposedly needing to work? Does this mean that her expired license wasn’t actually the reason she was late? (And should someone without a valid license really be criticizing someone else’s driving, as Kim did to Kyle?)
4. Taylor updates Dana. Some viewers haven’t been particularly enamored with Dana Wilkey this season, but we definitely appreciated that she was still in town to support Taylor Armstrong as Russell moves out. We’re finally starting to see the Taylor that we recognize from earlier on, as she’s seeming more relatable and human. We’re looking forward to her continuing to get back to her old self.
3. Ken is not a fan of... something. (What exactly, we’re still not sure.) Kim’s boyfriend Ken is apparently of the persuasion that you don’t have to actually listen to someone to know what they said. He had previously stated his no-tolerance policy on people hassling Kim, so he was on the attack when he assumed that Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif were saying something negative about him or their relationship. Ironically, Adrienne and Paul weren’t saying anything negative about him, but we bet they did so immediately after this!
2. Kim misses the boat (so to speak). Maybe Kim wanted to see how many different types of vehicles she could miss on one trip? We would have thought that Kim and Ken had learned from the missed flight about showing up early, but to no avail, as somehow their alarms and wake-up call were all M.I.A. At least this gave Kim and Ken a chance to relax and gaze into each other’s eyes.
1. Kyle stirs the eggs, as only she can do. There was all sorts of ugliness at Mauricio’s birthday dinner. Kim still won’t tell the truth about the missed flight and instead brings up non sequiturs about Kyle’s talking-and-driving, while Kyle probably should have addressed her issues with Kim in private. And now even Mauricio — not usually one to stir things up — is pouncing on Kim, too. A missed flight hasn’t caused this much drama since the movie Home Alone.