Top 8 Quotes From Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 4, Episode 10: “We Come in Peace (and Packing Heat)”
Another episode means another week of trying to narrow down the multitude of ridiculousness coming out of the ATL ladies' mouths. Here’s our countdown of the top 8 quotes from the Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 4, Episode 10: "We Come in Peace (and Packing Heat)."
8. Mama Joyce, about Kim Zolciak: "She's not a black, but she's one of the sisters!"
Talk about dysfunctional families.
7. Sheree Whitfield: "I think we can all put our grown-woman panties on, go to Africa, be mature, and have a good time."
We all know what happened the last time NeNe and Sheree put on the grown-woman panties on though.
6. Mama Joyce: "Is this alcohol?... It was?"
Hello, a-ha moment.
5. Phaedra Parks: "Kandi's never told me that she aspired to be, you know, Black Swan, but I don't think she's destined to be the next Dancing with the Star."
Then again, look at Bristol Palin.
4. Phaedra: "This is a pad in your panty day, honey... you cannot be out there, sweatin' and going on."
TMI to the max(i).
3. NeNe Leakes: "I am just like so uncomfortable, but honey I love a gift... and as long as he's giving gifts, I wasn't going nowhere."
But don't call her a gold-digger.
2. Kim: "I'm just not sure how I feel about guns, but, hey, I bought something pink."
Well, at least her principles are in place.
1. Kandi Burruss: "When I think about Africa, I don't know, I just think about..." Phaedra: "...naked women with their breasts out. Dingy dingy dingy dingy dingy..."