Evans Vestal Ward/Bravo
Top 10 Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Quotes From Season 2, Episode 19: “You’re the Girl That Had Sex With My Husband!”
The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from Season 2, Episode 19, “Night of a Thousand Surprises.”
10. You know someone is a true friend when they promise not to rip off your clothes.
Lisa Vanderpump [to Brandi Glanville about her outfit]: “I won’t pull this one off.”
9. Kyle does have a pretty good point.
Kyle Richards [about Kim Richards being “late”]: “When does menopause come into effect?”
8. Thanks for helping, Paul.
Paul [to Ken Blumenfeld, about Brandi]: “She’s calling you a gay dog.”
7. People’s marital status can sometimes slip their minds.
Lisa [to husband Ken, about flirting with Brandi]: “You’re too married for her — did you happen to forget that?”
6. We’re going to go ahead and guess that he’s kidding.
Cedric: “Well, that went really well!”
5. Isn’t this how most people survive an evening with family?
Kyle [about Kim arriving at the party]: “I need to gobble my drink — hold on!”
4. This is never a fun sentence to have to say, or to have someone say to you.
Brandi: “Oh, you’re the girl that had sex with my husband!”
3. One word: Yikes.
Kim’s makeup artist [about Kim’s “lip gloss”]: “It’s for the lips, but not the same kind.”
2. This is an unusual interpretation of a “plus-one.”
Kyle [about Taylor Armstrong]: “Some people in Beverly Hills show up with their publicist, some show up with their psychiatrist.”
1. Does Lisa know that not everyone schedules their cuddling a year in advance?
Lisa [about Ken trying to hug her]: “Let me go home and get dressed, and you can have your cuddle next year.”