Top 10 Quotes From Glee Season 3, Episode 10 — “Did Someone Glue a Squirrel to Your Head?”
The newest episode of Glee did not disappoint. If we could, we'd totally give the Glee writers a hug because they were so on point. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 3, Episode 10: “Yes/No.”
10. Finn questions Sam’s life choices. Finn (Cory Monteith): Dude, you’re in synchronized swimming and glee club. That’s like some kind of weird death wish.
9. We expect nothing less from the Cheerios co-captain. Becky (Lauren Potter): You should see my dance moves. My mom says I have Get Down Syndrome.
8. How about sharing the wealth and hooking us up with his number, Sue? Sue (Jane Lynch): Well, Michael Chiklis in a wig, I would like to offer my congratulations. I’ve been bested. I guess it’s time to call Boreanaz.
7. Sugar only concerns herself with matters of the utmost importance. Sugar (Vanessa Lengies): I’m really worried that people are gonna think your legs look thinner than my arms.
6. Finn sounds like he needs a nap. Finn: Rachel says you’re supposed to spend two months’ salary on a ring. Or is it two weeks’? Honestly, I just zone out every time girls start talking about this stuff.
5. Frankly, we have no problem with how Sam looks shirtless. Coach Roz (NeNe Leakes): You are one strange-looking kid. I’ve never seen lips like that on a white child, and one of your nipples is higher than the other. I bet you had to overcome a lot with those crooked nipples.
4. We could all use a little of that confidence. Becky: I, Becky Faye Jackson, am the hottest bitch at McKinley High School.
3. That sounds like Rachel’s dream assignment. Santana (Naya Rivera): I just wanted to say that I thought you blew that song out of the water and totally nailed the assignment. Oh, no, wait a second — the assignment wasn’t make everything about Rachel Berry and force everyone to watch, was it?
2. Our thoughts exactly! Becky: Is that a mohawk, Puckerman, or did someone glue a squirrel to your head?
1. No love for the gloves. Sue: For God’s sake, can you maybe go one day without the driving gloves? It’s a wheelchair, Artie, not a Porsche.