5. Brandi meets (one of) her ex-husband’s mistress(es). We couldn’t believe it when we learned that Brandi’s ex-husband Eddie Cibrian had slept with one of SUR’s waitresses — who didn’t even try to apologize to Brandi for it. But we can understand why Scheana was so willing to hightail it out of there, per Lisa’s suggestion. We wouldn’t want to get on Brandi’s bad side either!
4. Kim is three months late (and no, we’re not talking about the plane this time). It’s hard to know how seriously to take a lot of what Kim says, so we’re unsure of whether she actually might be with child, but we’re certainly taking it with a grain of salt. It seems a lot more likely that Kim is going through the “change,” which Kyle mentions during another one of their now-regular airings of grievances. And we agree that, at this point, a cat or dog is a much better idea for Kim than a newborn child.
3. Taylor Armstrong and the ladies patch things up. Taylor surprises the ladies by showing up at the SUR party with the ultimate Beverly Hills accessory: a therapist. And with his help, Taylor is able to tell the truth to her friends about Russell’s physical abuse and the fact that she hasn’t been herself lately. Even Adrienne Maloof and Camille Grammer are able to accept Taylor’s apology and move forward.
2. Cedric Martinez stops by to say hey. (Kisses, anyone?) If Cedric was in fact just stopping by SUR to clear the air and wish Lisa well, then this could not have been the outcome he was hoping for. At any rate, this moment got plenty awkward, with Cedric jawing with Ken and then asking Kyle if she’s afraid of Lisa. Long story short, Lisa definitely deserves that big glass of wine that we see her grab as Cedric walks out!
1. Kim is fed up with Ken — and apparently her bra, too. It looks like Kim and Ken are just about dunzo, as Kim tells Kyle that her bags are already packed. In fact, both Kim and Ken seem to want out of the relationship, as even Ken says he’s “over this” as Kim takes too long to emerge from the SUR bathroom. We just hope Kim can find someone who makes her happy (and who remembers to put ice in her 7-Up).