1. She's not the late cheerleader of the same name If you Google her name, one of the first things that comes up is the story of beautiful blonde former Washington Redskins cheerleader Jennifer Fritsch Williams, who passed away in 2009 after complications with her pregnancy.
2. She studied architecture? The Cache, OK native appears to be onClassmates.com where she’s listed as part of Cache High School’s Class of 2001 and also University of Oklahoma - Architecture (2001-2005). So was it architecture or accounting — or both?
3. She’s been in love once before We may hear more about it during her one-on-one date, but on the premiere, the accountant shared some important numbers with Ben: • She traveled 1109 miles to meet him. • 0 for number of arrests. • 54 for the number of dresses she tried on. • 1 time in love and hopefully she can make it 2 with Ben. But don’t forget, as she revealed in her ABC bio: • 4 for the number of tattoos she has — on her feet, right hip and lower back. She’s wild!
4. She believes in confidence but not love stories In her ABC bio, she said if she wanted to impress a man she would “Just be confident and be myself. I believe men find confidence in a woman sexy and are impressed.” Ben does seem to like confident, aggressive girls. He’s not into the insecure wallflowers. When asked for her favorite book, she said “The Notebook - I don't read love stories because they often seem unrealistic - this one though does it for me.”
5. She has a mature perspective When asked “If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?” she answered, “My grandparents...to know what they had to live through and experienced might change my views of things today and reiterate how thankful I should be.” True dat! They aren’t The Greatest Generation for nothing.