• Tony called Season 2’s Stacy Keibler (and George Clooney’s current squeeze) is his favorite partner of all time. Val has only danced on one season so far and, ironically, he got Elisabetta Canalis, George’s ex. “Thank you, George Clooney,” Val said. Later, Tony added a little diss to Elisabetta. Val said she was a tall, fit, beautiful model but — Tony jumped in, "there's a reason why they're models — don't talk."
• Tony talked about feeling like he embarrassed his dad when he “quit” on Kate Gosselin on Season 10. He’s never quit anything in his life and it was important to him to get back in the room and keep working.
• The two pros discussed the possibility of same-sex dance partners and Val noted that ballroom is a man and a woman creating a relationship between each other and that’s how it’s built. “Rick Perry, ladies and gentlemen!” Elvis joked. (Interestingly enough, Val danced with Carson Kressley for the Season 13 finale.) Val said Argentine Tango actually started out as a dance between two men. “They practiced outside the club in order to get good enough in order to dance with the main dame,” Tony added.
• Both Val and Tony said they’ve never hooked up with anyone on DWTS (which is good, since Tony is married) but Tony said he’s seen others hook up.
• Tony doesn't think DWTS viewers want to see "good TV" they want to see controversy and fights, etc. The radio hosts argue that IS good TV.
• They preview Maks’ Ballroom Birthday Bash being held this Friday. A lot of past DWTS stars will be coming, although they don't name names.
We just hope that we’ll see these two pros back in the ball room for Season 14!