5. Did Camille’s happen to mention her boyfriend’s abs? It’s nice to see Camille Grammer finally having fun in the dating scene and perhaps finding a guy who deserves her, but did she really have to disclose how many times a day they do it (at least two to three times, for those keeping score), not to mention throwing that pic of his abs in everyone’s face? And how did she even get that picture to begin with? “Can I just snap a shot of your abs to show my friends? That’s normal, right?”
4. We’re glad Paul’s colon is healthy, but it’s not exactly “must-see TV” You can add “Paul Nassif getting an enema” to the list of mental images that we really didn’t need. But if you were curious about whether Paul’s colon is polyp-free, then you’ll be happy to know he has a clean bill of health, so you can breathe a sigh of relief. (However, at least during this particular episode, you wouldn’t want to have been taking a lot of deep breaths around Paul, if you know what we mean.)
3. Where’s Kevin? For a guy who’s pushy with his wedding ideas — not to mention the fact that he charges an arm and a leg — you’d think that Kevin Lee, the wedding planner, would at least show up for the wedding. Apparently, Lisa agrees with us, as she starts to panic about everything from the flowers to the heat. Finally, Kev arrives with five hours to spare, offering Lisa a martini. Uh, it’s champagne that Lis refers to as “medicine,” Kevin!
2. Taylor and Kennedy stop by Kyle’s It was nice to catch up with Taylor Armstrong at Kyle Richards’ get-together and see that she’s managing to cope in the aftermath of Russell’s death. Taylor was hardly herself for most of this season, so it was a relief to at least see her smiling and to hear that Kennedy is doing okay.
1. Best Giggy outfit ever? There have been so many adorable Giggy outfits this season — including the Hawaiian shirt and the lavender pajamas — but this week’s sparkly tuxedo may have taken the cake (and a $9,500 cake, mind you). The entire ceremony was beautiful, Pandora’s dress was gorgeous, and Lisa’s and Ken’s speeches were fab, but we never fail to be impressed by the Gigster. And how is it that this little guy has a more extensive wardrobe than we do?