We’ve gathered up the most interesting facts about Chris to help give you a primer on Lucy’s new beau. Check out the list below.
1. He’s four years Lucy’s senior. Chris is 26-years-old while Lucy is just 22. Now, this age difference isn’t that big of a deal (there aren’t that many maturity differences between a mid-twentysomething and a early-twentysomething) but he is older than Lucy’s last serious boyfriend David Henrie, who is 22.
2. He has Disney Channel connections. Chris got his start with bit roles on Disney Channel’s Hannah Montana and Zeke and Luther. Maybe if he had crossed the studio lot to other Disney shows like The Wizards of Waverly Place (where Lucy had a guest role) he might have been able to woo Lucy earlier.
3. He loves beanies. In almost every Lucy-related photo we can find of Chris, he is wearing a beanie. Does love make your head cold, Chris?
4. He wears his heart on his sleeve. Chris has been tweeting up a storm about his romance with Lucy, sending her smiley faces and hinting to his followers that he is happy with his new lady. When one fan warned him about being too gushy with his new romance with Lucy he responded that “sometimes being honest is all that matters, as a matter of fact honesty is everything.” It’s a good thing Chris doesn’t play games because Lucy has already admitted that she isn’t into that.
5. He plays a witch on The Secret Circle. On his hit CW show, Chris plays Jake Armstrong, a witch-hunter who also happens to be a witch. Jake is in love with Cassie (Britt Robertson) which means that Lucy will have to deal with seeing her new boyfriend perform some on-screen smooches.
Be sure to tune in for the next episode of Pretty Little Liars on Monday, January 30 at 8 pm ET/PT on ABC Family.