Happy Birthday, Justin Timberlake! Here Are 10 Reasons We Love You
Justin Timberlake turns the big 3-1 today, January 31, and we couldn't be more excited to help him celebrate. In honor of one of our first Hollywood crushes, here are 10 reasons we love JT!
1. He's really, really, ridiculously talented. Justin's a singer, dancer, songwriter, actor, producer, entrepreneur, humanitarian … jeez, is there anything this guy can't do?!
2. We fell in love with him on The Mickey Mouse Club! We're totally dating ourselves here, but Justin stole our middle-school hearts before 'N Sync, way back in 1993 with his slick dance moves and baggy overalls.
3. "You're all I ever wanted. You're all I ever needed. So tell me what do now, 'cause I want. You. BACK." Enough said.
5. The Social Network. Justin busted onto the movie scene back in the early 2000s, but this 2010 film proved what we already knew — JT can definitely act!
6. Southern Hospitality. No, we're not referring to Justin's Memphis upbringing — we're talking about his delicious restaurant in New York City, where he's been spotted chilling with local patrons. We've been known to frequent this haunt, and let us just say, the fried pickles are to die for.
7. He isn't afraid to apologize. Justin made a public apology at the 2004 Grammy Awards after the now infamous Super Bowl incident with Janet Jackson. "Listen, I know it's best a rough week on everybody," he said. "What occurred was unintentional and completely regrettable, and I apologize if you guys were offended."
8. He's an avid amateur golfer. There's just something about a guy with a 6-handicap that really get us going.
9. He finally proposed to the right girl! We adored JT and Britney, but those days are long gone. In recent years, Justin has dated everyone from Cameron Diaz to Alyssa Milano, but he finally decided to put a ring on long-time girlfriend Jessica Biel.
10. He's hilarious! Justin's constantly bringing sexy back, but the thing we find most attractive is his ridiculous sense of humor and perfect comedic timing. "Dick in a Box," anyone?