10. This gives new meaning to looking like a million bucks. Lisa Vanderpump: I have a Valentino that I almost mortgaged my house for.
9. We didn’t think the show could get more absurd, and then we hear a sentence like this. Adrienne Maloof [about Lisa]: She called my dog a crackpot.
8. Come to think of it, who wouldn’t watch a show starring Lisa and Kim Kardashian? Taylor Armstrong [about Lisa]: You know, there are people that have been made famous over that kind of a booty.
7. Most people dip their veggies in ranch dressing; Adrienne opts for Dial. Adrienne: If I were to wash vegetables, I’d put soap on them.
6. Lisa lays down the law. Lisa [to Adrienne]: I think that’s such a f***ing insult to say that to a friend, and I’m so offended by that, I can’t tell you.
5. Way to stay mature, ladies. Adrienne: If I called Villa Blanca... [long pause] Villa Caca, would you like that?
4. Camille Grammer and Brandi Glanville have an interesting relationship. Camille: She did put her hands on my... butt, on my derriere, but there was no making out — we weren’t swapping spit or anything.
3. We’re thinking this wasn’t intended as a compliment. Adrienne [about Lisa’s tiara]: Once a princess, always a princess, right?
2. Apparently, not that many people watched The Playboy Club. Brandi [to Camille, about their exes]: Yours is famous.
1. We’re not big on chess; tic-tac-toe is more our speed. Kyle Richards [to Lisa]: Being in a friendship with you is like playing chess with Bobby Fischer.