5. Talk about a food fight. Adrienne Maloof’s chef Bernie seemed to let bygones be bygones when acting pleasantly enough at Pandora’s wedding, but Lisa wasn’t happy that Adrienne didn’t discourage Bernie from speaking ill of Lisa all season long, especially since Lisa claims she never said anything about Bernie’s food. And here we thought Hell’s Kitchen was the only reality show to watch restaurant people sniping at each other.
4. Check and mate. Adrienne wasn’t the only one to take umbrage with Lisa’s comments this season, as Kyle Richards says she was hurt by Lisa saying she was desperate for attention when she did the splits at those parties. Lisa responds by saying she is afraid of Kyle’s temper, and then when Lisa tries to apologize, Kyle compares Lisa to a chess champion. (Well, there is a queen in chess, if that’s what Kyle means.)
3. Taylor continues to recover. Taylor Armstrong says she’s been doing better lately, but she says she still misses Russell terribly at times and is having trouble adjusting to not being controlled by someone. Lisa described a abusive text she once saw that Russell had sent to Taylor, and Taylor explained that she in fact had never seen Russell’s email before he sent it to Camille Grammer, despite what he told Brandi Glanville.
2. Maloof Hoof vs. the Vander-Pump. What’s in a name? If you ask Adrienne, a lot, as she didn’t appreciate Lisa referring to her shoe line as the “Maloof Hoof.” Lisa claimed it was just a joke, but Adrienne wasn’t buying it and was offended when Lisa called the shoe “fat” and said the color was pink instead of “nude.” Um, okay. People say that you should walk in someone else’s shoes to see how they feel, but in this case, that doesn’t seem like it’ll work.
1. So much for freedom of press. The harshest words at the reunion came with Adrienne accusing Lisa of selling stories to her friend at RadarOnline. Adrienne said she doesn’t believe Lisa’s denial “for a minute,” which Lisa then called a “f***ing insult.” Andy Cohen then asked if their friendship could recover from this, and Lisa said she’d have to think about it. If you ask us, this might be the biggest journalistic mystery since Deep Throat, circa Watergate.