”Just Shoot Me Now” Top 10 Quotes From Grey’s Anatomy Season 8, Episode 13: ”If/Then”
In all that alternative-reality hoo-ha for Grey's AnatomySeason 8, Episode 13: "If/Then,” did we hear the world "seriously" once? No? Things were really upside-down! In any case, here are the other quotables from the episode. And beware: some serious sass lies herein.
10. Callie [to Addison]: "He does Skype with some of his old buddies that are still in Iraq, and um, this guy — Teddy? — seems to be helping him through it." Ladies and gentleman, please welcome Kim Raver to the alternate-reality episode — nope, nope, our mistake. It was just a passing reference.
8. Alex [to patient]: "You just got handed the keys to a Jaguar, and you been driving, like, a Civic." As Patrick Swayze could have said, nobody compares Bailey (Chandra Wilson) to a Civic.
7. Addison: "It's a beautiful day to save lives" Derek: "Nice." Finally. Someone calls Derek (Patrick Dempsey) out on that ridiculously pretentious line.
6. Meredith [regarding Cristina]: "Jackson, don't feed the animals." Man, Bright and Shiny Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) can be mean!
5. Alex [regarding Cristina]: "She's probably gonna go full-on Izzie one day and shoot up the hospital." Hmmm, the writers comparing Izzie to a mass murderer probably doesn't bode well for Katherine Heigl being invited back.
4. Bailey [to Alex]: "I just lost my job. Do you see me crying? I have no earthly idea what to do next, but am I hiding in an elevator, whimpering about it?" Meek and mild, no longer! We're getting our old Bailey back.
3. Lexie: "You got my pee?" Jackson: "Yeah, you were kinda giving it away for a while there." We've got incontinence! Adult diapers! Stat!
2. Charles: "Aw, just shoot me now" Now the Grey's writers are just slathering on the irony.
1. Meredith [to Derek]: "McDreary. We call you McDreary." Probably the smartest thing about this episode.
Grey’s Anatomy airs Thursdays at 9 pm ET/PT on ABC.