Pretty Little Liars Week in Review for February 3, 2012
- Every spoiler that you need to know about for Monday’s episode.
- Lucy Hale (Aria) went semi-public with her new boyfriend, The Secret Circle’s Chris Zylka, and we gave you all the rundown on this handsome new man in Luce’s life.
- Sneak peek time! Jason is back in Rosewood. Hm...
- ZOMG: Did Marlene King just reveal that Aria and Ezra might do “it” this season?
- Spoiler alert! New details of Episode 22 (“Father Knows Best”) are revealed.
- Patrick J. Adams, Troian’s (Spencer) boyfriend, released a new video promoting tolerance. He’s cute, a great actor, and a do-gooder! Good pick, Troian.
- Twitter was almost set on fire by Emaya fans after someone claimed that Maya would be killed off the show by the end of this season. Is it true? We'll have to wait to find out.
- Speaking of Emaya, all Emily and Maya shippers should go vote on this poll that pits them against Glee’s hot lesbian couple Brittany and Santana. Represent, PLLers!
- Who is “A”? Here are our top “A” suspects from Season 2, Episode 18: “A Kiss Before Lying.”
- New photos from Season 2, Episode 22: “Father Knows Best.”
Want more on Pretty Little Liars? Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr.