Here are the top five PLL recurring characters who need to become regulars, like, yesterday.
1. Wren Kim (Julian Morris) Why we want more of him: We’re not saying that we’re necessarily choosing Team Wrencer over Team Spoby, but you have to admit that the dude is pretty adorable. That said, he’s also been pretty suspicious, given his association with Melissa (Torrey DeVitto) and his efforts to snag Spencer (Troian Bellisario) for himself, so we want to know more about him. If you ask us, any handsome doctor who manages to stay single that long must be up to no good.
2. Jason DiLaurentis (Drew Van Acker) Why we want more of him: First of all, the guy is dreamy, and that alone could be reason enough. But aside from that, there are just too many mysteries surrounding him that we want to learn more about, between his involvement in the N.A.T. Club and the secret that he and Spencer’s dad are sharing. Also, we’d love to know what conditioner he uses to make his hair so perfect.
3. Melissa Hastings (Torrey DeVitto) Why we want more of her: Like Jason, Melissa has yet to appear on the show since Season 2’s winter premiere, and that’s just unacceptable. (We guess we can tide ourselves over knowing that she’ll return later in the season.) Sure, she can be a tad psycho at times, but she also remains a prime “A” suspect, so we want to know more about whether she and Ian (Ryan Merriman) were in cahoots and what she’s been up to all this time. And we’re also curious about how her 50-month pregnancy is going.
4. Noel Kahn (Brant Daugherty) Why he want more of him: Earlier in the season, we might have said that we’d had our fill of the scheming sleazeball, but now we can’t get enough as he gets more and more diabolical. What actually happened to cause his break-up with Mona (Janel Parrish), and is he seriously interested in Jenna (Tammin Sursok) or just working for her? We’re curious as to why he’s dating more women than Russell Brand.
5. Kate Randall (Natalie Hall) Why we want for of her: Truth be told, we’re not so sure that we do. But Hanna’s (Ashley Benson) relationship with Caleb is pretty perfect these days, so we’re not exactly opposed to having a total bi-otch like Kate on-call to create some seriously juicy drama at a moment’s notice. Hanna and Mona have managed to have their share of cute moments amidst the strife, so we see Kate and Hanna potentially doing the same. That is, as long as Hanna keeps the puking to a minimum.
Pretty Little Liars airs Mondays at 8 pm ET/PT on ABC Family.