“I’m All Wet” Top 10 Quotes From The Bachelor Season 16, Episode 6
Things we learned in Panama: How not to kiss; when it’s OK to flash your boobies; that therapy is a good idea before you go on The Bachelor. Read on for more instructions on how (not) to behave, as explained by Ben Flajnik and the *fancy* ladies of The Bachelor Season 16 in these 10 quotes from Episode 6:
10. Courtney Robertson [to Ben Flajnik]: "I'm in room 1611, if you've had a long day ... we can just lay there and be quiet for 15 minutes, 30 minutes, whatever." These other girls don’t stand a chance, do they?
9. Courtney: "Why be modest? We’re, you know, one with nature, it’s raining — go bikini-less." New drinking game! Whenever Courtney goes topless...
8. Courtney: "I don’t do anything half-assed." That’s true. Kinda hard to go half-assed when you’re skinny dipping, right?
7. Courtney [said seductively... and NOT to Ben]: “I’m all wet.” dot dot dot...
6. Jamie Otis [to Ben]: "I don't want to be, like, fancy with anybody unless I really want to be." Please, please, please don’t want to be *fancy* with anyone else!
5. Jamie [to Ben]: "First our mouths are going to be closed." Then they are going to be covered in shock and embarrassment when you watch this back.
4. Rachel: "I think Blakeley is [bleep] tacky." Thank heaven there’s nothing tacky about having a potty mouth.
3. Jamie: "Emily is admitting that she was wrong. She didn’t know you. Clearly she’s saying..." Courtney: "Bend over and take it up the tailpipe?" Ben oughta like that “sick burn.”