10. Hanna: “There’s only four people in this whole town who don’t think I live in a sewer.” Chin up, Hanna (Ashley Benson) — if the sewer is good enough for the Ninja Turtles, it’s good enough for anyone.
9: Spencer: “It’s a raincoat, Aria — it’s not a mummy.” [Ed. - Some of you have noted that Spencer says "not a mummy" instead of "not money." After reviewing the episode we have to agree that Spencer says "mummy"!] If raincoats were actually money, then Paddington Bear would be a serious baller.
8. Mona: “What took you so long? Gotta get you back in that pool, Em — you’re outta shape!” Only Mona (Janel Parrish) can find a way to simultaneously help someone and crush their spirits at the same time.
7. Aria [to Caleb, about knowing that Jenna would be here]: “If I did, I would have given myself a fever this morning.” We didn’t realize fevers were so easy to come by. We’ll take one every Monday morning, please!
6. Hanna: “Wait — what’s a spigot? Never mind — I really don’t care.” Hanna is capable of feigning interest in a vocabulary lesson for about one full second.
5. Spencer [to Emily, about calling the number]: “Well, it’s probably easier than hiring the fat lady with the tube top at the farmers’ market who’s going to tell you your fortune, but if you’re too scared...” If we were to make a prediction, it would be that tube tops are never going to be in fashion.
4. Mona [about the swim meet]: “If I show up in my wedges, are they gonna get mushy?” As always, Mona stays focused on what matters.
3. Hanna [to Kate]: “Let’s just say I’m no stranger to the magic of Photoshop. I mean, I spent all of ninth grade trimming my thighs.” When it comes to making you look great, the Stairmaster has got nothing on Photoshop’s Magic Eraser.
2. Mona: “People are toads.” Mona has a lot of skills, but sugarcoating the truth isn’t one of them.
1. Hanna: “Yeah, until ‘A’ gets hungry again and takes another bite out of my ass.” When it comes to “biting asses,” it seems that “A” is always hungry. Maybe “A” should try the South Beach Diet?
Be sure to tune in for the next episode of Pretty Little Liars on Monday, February 13 at 8 pm ET/PT on ABC Family.