5. Brandi is quite the cut-up. Brandi always says that she’s honest to a fault, and she proves it this week as she verified Taylor Armstrong’s claim that she slashed her ex’s motorcycle tires, arguing that she felt that they were hers, too. This is so Brandi, right? (In other words, somehow we can’t picture Sandra Bullock slitting her ex-husband’s motorcycle tires when he cheated on her.)
4. Kyle and Brandi rev up their feud. It seemed at times during the reunion that Kyle and Brandi were on better terms, as they said that they had worked out a lot of their disagreements. And yet the two then kept bickering, whether it was Brandi telling Kyle that she wouldn’t want to attend her holiday party, or Kyle calling Brandi out for mistakenly sending her an insulting text (containing the “c-word” — gulp!). This just goes to show: Never text angry, people!
3. Camille Grammer is no longer sex-crazed, in case you were wondering. Taylor was convinced that she’d have back-up against Lisa Vanderpump at the tea party earlier this season, but Camille denies ever agreeing to side with her. However, there was plenty of upbeat news from Camille this week as well, as she reported that her relationship with Dimitri is still going strong after more than half a year, and that he’s proven to be quite “satisfying.” Okay, so that might have been too much information, but if she’s happy, we’re happy.
2. Brandi says that Adrienne Maloof has been dissing Lisa. It’s interesting that both Taylor and Lisa had issues with Lisa during Season 2: Taylor made a big scene when she fought with Lisa but at least got her frustration out in the open, and now she and Lisa are tight, whereas Adrienne kept her problems under wraps, and she and Adrienne appear to still be on the outs. In fact, Adrienne is upset that Brandi told Lisa that Adrienne was disparaging Lisa to her workers. Looks like honesty really is the best policy.
1. Brandi calls out Taylor’s book. Brandi made it known that she finds the timing of Taylor’s book to be inappropriate. Taylor explains that she was writing the book to help the victims of domestic abuse, but Brandi wouldn’t relent, saying that Taylor should be letting Russell rest in peace. Taylor then says that this isn’t Brandi’s business, but we all know that Brandi isn’t a big fan of keeping her opinions to herself.