Nathanael Jones/Jeff SteinbergPacificCoastNews.com
Glee Valentine’s Day Spoilers: Song List and Full Audio From Season 3. Episode 13: “Heart” — Leaked!
Update: Why just listen to the songs, when you can watch full videos of all the performances here?
Glee’s Season 3, Episode 13: “Heart” doesn’t air until Valentine’s Day, but we’ve already got a sneak peek at some of the magical love songs we can expect to hear.
- Gym Class Heroes’ “Stereo Hearts,” performed by Sam (Chord Overstreet), Mercedes (Amber Riley), and Joe Hart (Samuel Larsen)
- Nat King Cole’s “L-O-V-E” performed by Mike (Harry Shum Jr.) and Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz)
- Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You,” performed by Mercedes
- The B-52's "Love Shack" perfomed by Mercedes, Rachel (Lea Michele), Kurt (Chris Colfer), and Brittany (Heather Morris)
- Mario's "Let Me Love You" performed by Artie (Kevin McHale)
- Mashup of Madonna's "Cherish" and The Association's "Cherish" performed by Quinn (Dianna Agron)
- Michael Buble's "Home" performed by Rory (Damian McGinty)
- "You're The Top" From the muscial Anything Goes performed by the Glee cast.
Source: TV Guide, Twitter
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!