“Sex Tornado!” Top 10 Quotes From Glee Season 3, Episode 13: “Heart”
When it came to funny lines and witty quips, the newest episode of Gleedid not disappoint. (In fact, we loved the new guy so much, we gave him his own list!) Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 3, Episode 13: “Heart.”
7. Only Puck can make dangerous weather patterns seem sexy. Puck: I got the gig cleaning the sorority house swimming pool, and I sawed through those chicks like a freakin' sex tornado!
6. Sugar’s self-diagnosed Asperger’s strikes again. Sugar (Vanessa Lengies): No single people allowed. They're sad. And boring. And they don't exist in my world.
5. Mercedes has her own way of analyzing the Bible. Mercedes (Amber Riley): They say one out of every ten people are gay. And if that's true, that means one of the 12 apostles might have been gay. My guess is Simon because that name's the gayest.
4. We’re just impressed that she managed to turn on the computer! Brittany [to Santana]: I wanted to make you a CD for Valentine’s Day, but this is as far as I got without any help. 3. Given Finn’s history with dance, is this really the best clan for him to be marrying into? Hiram Berry (Jeff Goldblum): Honesty, respect, dance. Those are the foundations of the Berry family.
2. Facts are facts: Kurt looks amazing, no matter what he’s in. Rachel (Lea Michele) [about dissenters not being invited to the wedding]: Which makes me really sad because I would love to have seen you in a bridesmaid’s dress, Quinn (Dianna Agron) — and you as well, Kurt.
1. This is as close to “Congratulations on your engagement!” as Santana gets. Santana[to Rachel]: I fully support your right to be unhappy with Finn for the rest of your lives.