5. Brandi has the hots for Ken. As to be expected, the appearance of the househusbands was the liveliest part of the evening. We learned that Paul feels a bit inferior to Mauricio’s dapper good looks, Ken and Taylor quickly patched things up after his “therapy” comment, and Brandi apparently finds Ken completely adorable — and even tells Lisa that she wants to sleep with him! A note to Brandi: Some feelings can be kept to yourself.
4. Taylor gives details of Russell’s attack. Taylor continued telling troubling stories about Russell, informing us that he would record her and that he forced her to take a lie detector test. She also described an incident in which Russell hit her friend in the head and held Taylor’s head underwater. Wow.
3. Dana lets her shoes do the talking. It’s been hard to get too attached to Dana this season, since she wasn’t around much, and when she was, she was mainly bragging about her expensive attire. But we got to know her a little better this week as she explains her tough upbringing, including running away from home. And speaking of running, we’re thinking Dana won’t be making many friends with those shoes of hers.
2. Brandi doesn’t think Taylor should be making allegations about Russell. Brandi had already called Taylor out for the timing of her book last week, and now she makes her complaints clearer, saying that Taylor’s comments don’t make sense and aren’t fair, given that Russell can’t defend himself. Brandi and Taylor also fought about who was the first to deliver a low blow during last week’s segment. Let’s just say that whatever bond these two shared earlier in the season has dissipated faster than the air in Eddie Cibrian’s tires.
1. Kim Richards admits that she’s an alcoholic but is determined to stay healthy this time. Kim seems like a different person during her interview with Andy Cohen than we saw throughout most of Season 2, now that she has completed her most recent stay at rehab and is again close to her children. She was surprisingly honest about her issues with alcohol, saying she can’t even watch herself in most of this season’s episodes. She also mentions that she has broken up with Ken Blumenfeld, and that she is on better terms with Kyle. You go, Kim!