Top 10 Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Quotes From Season 2 Lost Footage: “Crazies on the Left of Me — and on the Right”
The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from the Season 2 “Lost Footage” episode.
10. So now Brandi wants to see the ladies’ birth certificates? Brandi [about whether she’s younger than the ladies]: I’m not — they just look older!
9. Mauricio is preparing to become a lot less zen. Mauricio [about Kim showing up]: That’s called a “relax kill.”
8. Don’t ask questions that you don’t want the answer to. Estella [to Portia]: What do you think — is Bobe beautiful? Portia: [Silence] Kyle [to Estella]: Don’t push it!
7. Sounds good to us! Kyle [to Brandi]: Have another cocktail, my dear.
6. Uh, so Lisa can start fights at parties that she doesn’t even attend? Adrienne [about the situation at Brandi’s Malibu party]: The problem is, Lisa stirs the pot and then backs out. That’s the problem!
5. Portia is not a fan of sugarcoating things. Portia [assessing Estella’s face]: Yucky!
4. Communication is key in any good marriage — up to a point. Adrienne [to Paul]: My God, you talk a lot.
3. This is a nice thing to say about people you’re trying to befriend. Brandi [about the other ladies]: Half of them are really nice, and half of them are horrid.
2. Camille is surrounded! Camille: Crazies on the left of me, on the right of me, and I just wanted to get out.
1. Kim and Mauricio still have some patching up to do. Kim [about Mauricio questioning her lateness in Hawaii]: Get over it — get a life!