Best Castle Quotes From Season 4, Episode 16: “Linchpin”
Last night’s all-new Castle— the ending to the explosive two-parter — was chock-full of conspiracy, jealousy, and just about every weird twist you could possibly think of, all of which provided perfect fodder for some awesome wisecracks.
Let’s be real: After all they’ve been through, the 12th precinct knows that the best way to handle the chaos is with a dollop of good humor.
Check out the top quotable moments from Castle Season 4, Episode 16, “Linchpin":
10. Gage: You can have answers or you can live. Your choice.
Is that supposed to be a tough one?
9. Esposito: I was Special Forces. I used to eat classified for breakfast, and writer boy can know?
Life can be so unfair.
8. Beckett: There is no big deal. Sleep with whomever you want, the more the merrier.
Is that sarcasm we detect?
7. Beckett: So you slept with her? Castle: Yeah, yeah I slept with her. Beckett: Have there been others? Muses? Castle: No. Beckett: Just wanted to see how big the club was.
The buck (better) stop here.
6. Castle: That whole sinking car thing is much cooler in movies than in real life.