“Am I Being Played?” Top Courtney Robertson Quotes From The Bachelor Season 16 Overnight Dates Episode
Courtney Robertson. Give her credit. She keeps us talking. What would everyone tweet about if Courtney were already gone? We’d all be bored, just listening to Ben Flajnik, Lindzi Cox, and Nicki Sterling babble more cheesy metaphors about heights and falling in love. Thank heaven we’ve been spared that fate. The Bachelor Season 16, Episode 9 was, once again, heavily dominated by Queen Court and here are the top quotes by and about the potential future Mrs. Flajnik:
10. Ben: “There’s some kind of weird magical force that just kind of pulls us together and it works.” Maybe she has you under the Imperius Curse.
9. Courtney: “Looking back, I feel bad for treating the girls the way that I have. I just hope that he knows that I’m a good person and I hope it doesn’t get in the way of what could be, like, the best thing that's ever happened to me.” How could it be better than going on Treasure Island: Couples At War or posting for sexy diamond ads?
8. Ben: "I watched you and I noticed that at certain times you would kind of twist the knife a little bit and I wished in those moments you would've made it a little easier on me." ‘Cause I was really hoping you’d give one quick stab instead of a twist.
7 Courtney: "I tried really hard to be nice with them. I just think that's a really unique situation for me. I mean, I'd say something and they'd jump on me and I just had my guard up. Maybe I said some things that were hurtful at times." They said hurtful things too — right, Shawntel Newton?
6. Courtney: "The thing that worries me is I don't want you to feel like I'm being fake or that you don't know me." [Insert fantasy suite joke here]
5. Courtney: "I know when Emily left, I was excited — and that was mean. It came out of my mouth, though, and I'm not proud of that." Heck, any girl would be excited to have one less bachelorette in the competition.
4. Ben: "You ever play ‘Hey, Cow?’" Courtney: "No." Ben: "My sister and I always played ‘Hey, Cow.’" Courtney: "How do you play?" Ben: "You just scream at the top of your lungs ‘Hey, Cow’ and if they look you win." Courtney: "Hey, Cow!" Ben: "You lost." Guess the cows are Team Lindzi.
3. Kacie Boguskie: “Because I do love you and I do care about you, I don’t want you to see you get your heart broken again. And I feel like — and I don’t know what’s happened, where you are with everybody — but I feel like if you were to choose Courtney you would get your heart broken.” But she’d take great care of your hair.
2. Kacie: “I’ve watched her for a while. I’ve sat back and watched and observed things. It seems like she’s in this to win it and she has made comments like ‘If it’s not Ben there are other fish in the sea’ and it’s just hard for me to hear that knowing how I felt.” Kacie should hope Courtney was right, since she’s going to need to find a new fish of her own.
1. Ben: "When Kacie brought up the fact that Courtney was not a good person, it absolutely made me realize 'Do I really like this woman or am I being played?'" Perhaps you were too busy daydreaming about Courtney the first time Kacie brought her up?