Best Castle Quotes From Season 4, Episode 17: “Once Upon a Crime”
Last night’s all-newCastle, Season 4, Episode 17: “Once Upon a Crime,” was chock-full of goodies: a twisted fairy-tale killer, an accidental murder that had been covered up for years, and Castle and Beckett holding hands — all of which provided perfect fodder for some awesome wisecracks.
Let’s be real: After all they’ve been through, the 12th precinct knows that the best way to handle the chaos is with a dollop of good humor.
Check out the top quotable moments from Castle Season 4, Episode 17 “Once Upon a Crime.”
1. Castle: I feel like my whole life is being invaded. Beckett: You’ll get used to it. I did.
2. Castle (to Beckett): You get cute when you get angry … not when you get angry with me.
Sadly, this happens more often than not.
3. Beckett: So what, you're Prince Charming now? Castle: If the shoe fits.
As if she didn’t know.
4. Castle: I wrote 20 best sellers in here. And I’d like to write another … NOW.
Castle does subtlety.
5 Castle: She’s Little Red Hiding Hood. Beckett: Great, Castle. I’ll call in an APB for the Big Bad Wolf.
6. Espo: Turns out that our victim really was Red Riding Hood. Beckett: Are you drinking Castle’s Kool Aid now?
We hear it’s pretty good.
7. Leslie, victim’s sister: I know Amy’s closet. This was not hers. I mean, even her sweatpants were Prada.
What a legacy.
8. Beckett: There was only one recent report of an animal loose in the park. A beagle. Named Fred.
And the plot thickens.
9. Beckett: Castle, that is a surprisingly reasonable and grounded theory. Castle: Yeah. Frankly, I’m a little disappointed in myself. Esposito: We all are, bro.
Stick to what you know.
10. Castle: Ah, it’s too bad you don’t have an acting studio to do this kind of thing in. Oh wait! You do!
Sarcasm at its finest.
11. Beckett: You said it yourself, Castle. Everyone deserves a fairytale. What’s so wrong with letting your mother have one of her own? Castle: OK. Let’s change the subject to something less likely to give me an ulcer. How about that mysterious $50,605?
Solving murder is one thing, but his family? That’s another story.
12. Beckett: Oh! So you don’t like it when someone writes their own version of your life? Interesting.