10. Mona: “I’ve gone from shopping carts to walkers. What’s next — driving the short bus?” We’re frightened by the thought of Mona (Janel Parrish) behind the wheel of any kind of bus.
9. Mr. Hastings: “Slow dance not your speed — ‘cause I can get the DJ to pump up the jams a little if you want?” We’re thinking that what Spencer (Troian Bellisario) really wants is for him to promise to never use the words “pump up the jams” ever again.
8. Hanna: “Can’t we get in trouble for withdrawing evidence?” Aria: “I think you mean ‘withholding.’” Hanna (Ashley Benson) should try watching a few Law and Order reruns now and then.
7. Spencer: “I was just looking for a stamp.” Spencer may want to work on her excuses just a little bit.
6. Aria: “I’m ‘A’ — ‘A’ for anonymous, ‘A’ for Aria, ‘A’ for...” Ms. Marin: “I get it.” Actually, we can see why Aria (Lucy Hale) would be skeptical about Ms. Marin’s spelling prowess, considering that vocabulary isn’t exactly Hanna’s area of expertise.
5. Mona: “It’s gonna require a really big lie, and I am terrible at that.” Mona (Janel Parrish), you crack us up! You should really consider stand-up comedy.
4. Aria: “I got chased by a hobo for nothing?” No, Aria, not “for nothing” — being chased by hobos is great cardio.
3. Spencer: “Do we have any idea what we’re supposed to be looking for?” Hanna: “Well, I’m looking for a new phone.” That’s what happens when you decide to give your phone a bath.
2. Mona: “Which one of you girls is best at hiding the truth from someone who’s close to you?” Spencer, Hanna and Emily [pointing at Aria]: “Her!” What can we say, Aria? The truth hurts.
1. Hanna: “I used to like dolls.” Spencer: “I’m over it.” To be honest, we can’t really picture Spencer ever liking dolls; she doesn’t seem like the type to throw a big wedding for Barbie and Ken or anything.
Be sure to tune in for the next episode of Pretty Little Liars tonight on Monday, March 5 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.