Top 6 Bethenny Ever After Quotes From Season 3, Episode 2: “You Are the Deadliest Snatch”
Sassy skinny girl Bethenny Frankel is back with her biting one-liners and hilarious sayings. Here’s our countdown of the top 10 quotes from Bethenny Ever After Season 3, Episode 2: “Alias Benjamin Frankelin"
6. Bethenny: [to Jason] Going to Barcelona with a bunch of guys is a little homosexual.
This isn’t going to do anything to quell those rumors about your hubby, B.
5. Connie, Bethenny’s friend: I ordered the deadliest catch Bethenny: I’m ordering the deadliest snatch Lauren, Bethenny’s friend: You are the deadliest snatch.
4. Bethenny’s friend: You can’t have just one kid. Bethenny: What does that mean, it’s like a Lays potato chip?
You know what they say, once you pop, the fun don’t stop!
3. Waiter: The oyster is plump, balanced, clean and juicy. It’s very good. Bethenny: Like my wazu.
If you say so...
2. Bartender, to Bethenny: Are you Benjamin Franklin? Bethenny: Bethenny Frankel, Benjamin Franklin. You could see how someone would get the two mixed up, it’s a very common mistake.
And the resemblance is just uncanny.
1. Bethenny [about Nick’s reaction to her eyebrow threading]: You would have thought I was holding anal beads, being spanked in a porno. To be fair, it doesn’t look like Nick shaves much of anything, so this probably was just as shocking for him.