Colleen Hayes/ABC Television Group © 2011 Disney
No New Revenge Episodes Until April? Why, ABC, Why?!
As last night's scintillating episode of Revenge closed out on the terrified face of the usually unflappable Emily Thorne, an ominous announcer revealed that Revenge would be back in April.
No, seriously ... April??!!??!!
Indeed, fellow Revengers: We have to wait a month to find out what happens to Daniel Grayson as he awaits his trial for murder and whether Emily will try to save him or cover up for Jack Porter.
So many unanswered questions ... so much time until we get the answers!
What shall we fans do as we wait? Here are five ideas:
1. Rewatch the first 16 episodes (no brainer).
2. Buy a cheap version of a bandage dress; wear it, sip red wine, and give the death stare to your television.
3. Get a tattoo of a double infinity sign.
4. Memorize your favorite Nolan quote, repeat it to your friends at inappropriate times.
5. Bat around theories, speculation, and spoilers with fellow fans on our Revenge Facebook page.