7 Things We Want To See on The Secret Circle When It Returns From Hiatus
We've gained about 15 Pizzana pounds since The Secret Circle went on hiatus, and there's only one way to cure our depression: By entering into the somewhat fan-fictiony world of speculation.
The Secret Circle's been nothing but amazing since it premiered, but there are a few things we'd love to go down when the show returns from hiatus. Check out 7 must-see plot points, plus a bonus!
1. A John Blackwell + Dawn Chamberlain Love Connection The Secret Circle might be a show about teenage witches, but we're all about their hot middle-aged parents — especially Dawn Chamberlain (Natasha Henstridge). The omnipresent cloud of "sixteen years ago" has caused Dawn to lead a sad, sexless life full of floppy-haired men and lace, and the time has come to stop the madness. Hopefully, John Blackwell's arrival in town will introduce some steamy action into Dawn's otherwise lover-less existence, because her last long-term relationship was with a rock.
2. Evil Ethan We've come to know and love Ethan (Adam Harrington) as Chance Harbor's resident alcoholic and lover of flannel, but we think there's more to this inebriated hunk than meets the eye. He seemed slightly unhinged about that whole crystal incident, and what was he doing hanging with the witch-hunters the night John Blackwell fake-died? We'd love to see Ethan go full-blown crazy when The Secret Circle returns, taking down innocent manwitches one roofied whiskey at a time.
3. Cassie + Jake After an entire season of tragic eyes, time travel, and conversations about ash, Cassie (Britt Robertson) and Jake (Chris Zylka) still haven't hooked up in any of the following places: The back of his truck, the bleachers, the locker room, or in an alternate space-time continuum. If these two don't lock quivering lips when The Secret Circle comes back in action, we might have to join a Team Adam(Thomas Dekker) support group.
4. More Magic, Please No offense to Cassie's Book of Shadows, but we've seen better spells on Charmed. That book is filled to the brim with dried flowers, cursive incantations and doodles, and the Circle just isn't putting it to good use. As much as we love hearing the "lock unlock" spell every episode, we'd like to see the Circle break out some of the more serious spells. Might we suggest a "Bringing Studs Named Nick Back From The Dead" incantation?
5. Flirtatious Fayana Apparently, you Secret Circle fans want some girl-on-girl loving in Chance Harbor — of the Fayana variety. Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) and Diana (Shelley Hennig) couldn't be more different, but there's no denying that they have a special chemistry. One might call it a "hate to love you, love to hate you" situation. Nothing would bring us more joy than watching these ladies get experimental in the clubhouse!
6. A Full-Blown Flashback Episode Cassie and Jake (Chris Zylka) took a dusty trip to sixteen years ago with their minds, but our questions were far from answered. How about a stand-alone flashback episode where Charles Meade wanders around town with painted black nails and a turtleneck? We're welling with emotions just thinking about it.
7. A New Manwitch For Diana Poor Diana (Shelley Hennig) just can't catch a break when it comes to love — she even had to trick that imaginary delivery boy into kissing her. The Secret Circle powers that be need to cast a hottie for Diana ASAP — before she starts making out with her body pillow.
BONUS: A unicorn. If you even have to ask, we don't want to answer.
Can’t get enough of The Secret Circle? Like us on our Facebookpage or follow us on Twitter!