Best Castle Quotes From Season 4, Episode 18: “A Dance With Death”
Last night's all-new Castle, Season 4, Episode 18: "A Dance With Death," was chock-full of goodies: dancing doppelgangers, secret lovers, and lots of theatrics — all of which provided perfect fodder for some awesome wisecracks.
Check out the top quotables from the episode below:
1. Castle: "Martha Rogers as Maggie the Cat is more of a helpless kitten, meowing and flapping her hands when she doesn't get her way."
Perhaps we should remind Rick of the time Beckett called his fiction "pulp"?
2. Lanie: "The girls came along when I was 13. Not too many top-heavy ballerinas out there." Castle: "Well, I think there should be."
In the words of Kate Beckett, of course you do.
3. Castle: "Sounds to me like the old gas card scam. Your parents put you on a strict allowance, but they give you a gas card so you can fill your car. You fill your friends' cars and they give you cash."
This information could have been useful, like, 15 years ago.
4. Brad: "I'd be Brian Dunkleman!" Beckett: "Who's Brian Dunkleman?"
Hint: Not Ryan Seacrest.
5. Oona: "Just remember, Martha: Those who can't do, teach." Martha: "And those who can't teach become theater critics!"
And … scene.
6. Castle: "Separated twin stories never end happily … except The Parent Trap."
Yeah, try telling that to Lindsay Lohan.
7. Esposito to Ryan: "You have the stink of honeymoon phase all over you. No woman wants to be around that."
Unless you're Jenny, of course.
8. Castle: "Speaking from personal experience, I can tell you all that constant carousing does not come without consequences — like arrests, community service hours, and waking up in a strange hotel room with some girl's panties on your head."
Gosh, don't you hate it when that happens?
9. Ryan: "How can I tell my wife that I'm not wearing my wedding ring because I lent it to Esposito as an experiment to see if strippers would flirt with me?"
10. Castle: "'Ample'? 'Murdered'? I am just so proud … " Alexis: "Dad. Work. Boundaries."