Top 10 Quotes From Gossip Girl’s Dorota: “KGB Can’t Get Me to Talk — Chuck Bass Has No Chance”
Blair’s the best and Serena’s swell, but who is everybody’s real favorite Gossip Girlcharacter? It’s gotta be the loyal maid, secret countess, and broken English one-liner machine that is Dorota. We’ve rounded up a few of her finer moments and words of wisdom. Enjoy!
10. Real life is like romance novels, after all Blair: Chuck said he loved me while in a compromising position. Dorota: This is just like in book when time traveler comes to declare love for lost princess.
9. Bling-blinded Dorota Dorota(On Eva’s fancy Cartier watch): How can she even see time through all that sparkly?
8. Diamonds are a Dorota’s best friend Eric: Dorota, do you remember the guy I was talking to in the lobby? Dorota: I don't even remember own name. All a blur of sparkly.
7. There are probably lots of people who’d like to kidnap Gossip Girl Blair: How can Gossip Girl be down on my first day at Columbia? Dorota: Maybe Gossip Girl get kidnapped. Unstable ex-boyfriend lock Internet tattletale in basement. Blair:Dorota, what did I tell you? No more watching Law and Order: SVUwhile you’re breastfeeding.
6. Tough love from Dorota Dorota: Miss Blair, you have no friends. Even NYU minions very second rate.
5. Dorota’s social media snubbing Dorota: Miss Blair, I de-friend Mr. Chuck in Facebook and in life. But this is pretty romantic thing he's doing.
4. Polish wisdom is for the birds Blair:Chuck is a part of me. It just hurts so much. Dorota:In Poland we have a saying: Love is like head wound. It make you dizzy. You think you die. But you recover, usually. Blair: That's a terrible saying.
3. Dorota is not a fan of pedicures Dorota: Oh, Mr. Chuck. My goodness! When you are mad at Miss Blair, Dorota is very tired and has to have the foot bothering, and never sees Vanya...or movies.
2. Good lord, what kind of relationship do Nate and Dorota have? Dorota (after Nate leaves): I feel bad not wishing him happy birthday, or bringing him Polish breakfast sausage in bed.
1. Dorota’s mysterious past Dorota: KGB can’t get me to talk, Chuck Bass has no chance.