10. Emily [to Hanna]: “I’ll be your date, but I’m not dressing like a dude.” It’s always good to set boundaries.
9. Hanna: “‘A’ is all-knowing, alright? It’s like a genius on steroids.” Actually, everyone we’ve ever known to be on steroids is not what you’d call a genius. (Case in point: The cast of Jersey Shore.)
8. Aria: “Hanna, do you mind? It’s kind of sacred ground.” “Sacred ground”? Sounds like it was quite the religious experience!
7. Hanna [about why Ali was at the resort]: “She wasn’t bagging a deer, that’s for sure.” Ali did plenty of hunting, but deer wasn’t typically her target.
6. Spencer [to Aria]: “You’re little, but you’re big.” This might be an oxymoron, but Spencer (Troian Bellisario) has a way of making it sound like poetry.
5. Aria: “Parties and body bags go together like drinking and driving.” Remind us never to party with Aria (Lucy Hale).
4. Hanna [about why she can’t join Spencer]: “I’m colder than [Emily] is.” That’s Hanna (Ashley Benson) for you — always a team player.
3. Mona [to Hanna, about Caleb]: “Now go dance with your sizzling hot toddy before he melts the room.” You know how some people drink hot toddies when they’re sick? Well, staring at Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) for a moment has a similar effect on us, in that it makes us feel a trillion times better.
2. Spencer: “C’mon — we’re Team Sparia!” Just because you have a cute nickname doesn’t mean that breaking and entering is okay.
1. Emily: “I don’t trust Melissa as far as I can throw her and Ian’s fetus.” Note to self: Never play catch with Emily.