Haleb’s Top 7 Most Romantic Moments Ever on Pretty Little Liars
When we first met Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) on Pretty Little Liars, all we knew about the guy was that he was a somewhat-sketchy phone hacker with hair to die for. Little did we know that he and Hanna would soon become such an adorable couple, or that this bad boy would have such a heart of gold. And who can resist a bad boy with a heart of gold? (Answer: Not us.)
With that in mind, here are the seven most memorable moments to date in Hanna and Caleb’s amazing relationship. And if PLL wants to give us more scenes involving Caleb in the shower, you won’t hear us complain. Just sayin’.
7. Caleb has the world’s sexiest laptop password (Season 2, Episode 20: “CTRL:A”) Caleb has gotten in trouble with numbers in the past (think Season 1’s “214” debacle, resulting in the Liars learning he was working with Jenna), so of course we were nervous about the origin of his computer password. That’s why we couldn’t help but swoon when we realized that it actually was the date that he and Hanna, uh, “got cozy” while camping. (“That’s not a flashlight!”) Okay, so maybe being obsessed with the date of your first time is a tad creepy, but as long as Caleb doesn’t start making a doll out of Hanna’s hair or anything, we’ll be fine.
6. Caleb “fixes” Ella’s car to keep her from Philly (Season 1, Episode 15: “If At First You Don’t Succeed, Lie, Lie Again”) Usually, when someone intentionally destroys a car, it’s not done as a romantic gesture, but such was the case when Caleb lent Hanna a helping hand by dismantling Ella’s engine, a la The Sound of Music. This wasn’t the sexiest moment ever, but it was the first sign of a connection between these two, and the first inkling that Caleb wasn’t such a bad-boy after all. Plus, we all know there’s nothing hotter than a man who’s good with cars. (Exhibit A: Ryan Gosling in Drive. We rest our case.)
5. Caleb tells Kate that she has back fat — oh, snap! (Season 2, Episode 12: “Over My Dead Body”) This wasn’t a great moment for Hanna, seeing as how she was about to ruin her dad’s wedding. (Okay, so she might have enjoyed ruining that wedding just a smidge, but still.) But we’re including this moment on the list because it provided what might be our favorite Caleb line ever, when he tells Hanna’s evil stepsister Kate about her “back fat.” Take that, Kate! This scene also makes it clear just how loyal Caleb is to Hanna. Plus, we learned that Hanna isn’t the only person in this relationship who can deliver a snappy insult.
4. Caleb — or should we say Romeo? — gets to the masquerade ball in the nick of time (Season 2, Episode 25: “UnmAsked”) The Season 2 finale made us love Caleb for a whole slew of reasons, not the least of which being that the whole Mona-is-“A” revelation ended up validating Caleb’s long-standing hatred of her. Plus, we know we weren’t the only ones who squealed just a little bit (okay, a lot!) when he surprises Hanna by showing up at the dance dressed as the Romeo to her Juliet. Let’s just hope that Hanna and Caleb’s relationship ends up a tad better than Romeo and Juliet’s did.
3. They reunite (and kiss!) after Hanna confronts Caleb’s foster mom (Season 2, Episode 5: “The Devil You Know”) Okay, so we wouldn’t normally recommend threatening your significant other’s parents by pretending that your mom is a lawyer, but it’s okay when it’s directed at Caleb’s rhymes-with-witchy foster mom. And seeing Haleb kiss and make up after being apart for waaay too long was too adorable for words. Granted, we can think of more romantic gifts than bringing someone a big ol’ bag of ice (as Caleb did), but somehow he made it work.
2. Hanna hops into the shower with Caleb (Season 1, Episode 18: “The Bad Seed”) Caleb is shirtless. And wet. Need we say more?
1. Caleb and Hanna’s first time! (Season 1, Episode 19: “A Person of Interest”) This is the moment we’d all been waiting for, and it was oh-so perfect! While camping in the woods, Caleb and Hanna finally heat things up (and we’re not talking about that campfire they used to roast marshmallows). No, we’d don’t usually think of sleeping on the hard ground and being without running water as sexy, but this time, we’ll make an exception.