The Best Secret Circle Quotes From Season 1, Episode 18, “Sacrifice”: “I’m on Edge!”
The quotes fromSecret Circle Season 1, Episode 18, “Sacrifice” were all about mini-golfing, friendship bracelets, and chicken wings. Check out the top 10 quips from the episode — and warning: These bad boys might cast a spell on you.
10. Blackwell (Joe Lando) tries to bond with Cassie (Britt Robertson): "You want to, uh, go mini-golfing sometime?" Cassie: "Excuse me?" Put-put golfing with the dark lord himself? Yes, please.
9. Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) turns down Adam (Thomas Dekker): "I’m not into slave labor." Adam: "It’s 10 bucks and hour plus a basket of chicken wings." Forget the money, make it two baskets of wings and we're in.
8. Grant (Tim Phillipps) tries to impress Diana (Shelley Hennig): "What better way to top off the perfect day than with some ice dancing?" Please let him rip off his shirt and reveal a sequined leotard!
7. Adam gets righteous: "I don’t negotiate with terrorists." Election 2016, anyone?
6. Grant flirts with Dirty Di: "While little Diana was off braiding hair and making friendship bracelets, little Grant was learning to pick locks and fire potato guns." Grant doesn't know how to braid hair? Deal breaker.
5. Adam goes into a rage: "I’m on edge!" Imagine him saying this while tears well in his beautiful eyes.
4. Faye eye-rolls as Cassie calls Adam: "Speak of the devil-girl." Poor Cassie just can't catch a break.
3. Adam sighs: "For the blink of an eye, I feel like everything was perfect." More like the blink of an eyelash.
2. Samuel mocks Blackwell's sand art: "So drawing some lines in the dirt — that’s supposed to keep us safe?" Don't question a man holding what might just be an elderberry stick, Samuel.
1. Faye throws shade at Cadam: "I'm grateful that I never have to see Adam bat his oversized lashes at her undersized head ever again." Hands down, best Faye quote of all time.
Can’t get enough of The Secret Circle? Like us on our Facebookpage or follow us on Twitter!