Adam Rose/FOX ©2011 Fox Broadcasting Co.
0 0 0 Glee Week in Review 3/31: The Top Stories You Might Have Missed
The return of
Glee is only a little over a week away! Season 3, Episode 15: "Big Brother" airs next Tuesday, April 10, and much of the top news this week has been trying to figure out what we can expect to see. Take a look at what we found out.
1. Glee Season 3, Episode 15: “Big Brother” Teaser Promo: Our In-depth Analysis
We’ve gone through the promo: second-by-second, frame-by-frame, searching for clues of what to expect. For example, does Quinn make an appearance? Watch it yourself and see!
2. Lea Michele Tweets That Kurt and Rachel Are Crying!
Sounds like we’re in for a bunch of
“super-emotional” episodes after all.
3. When Glee Returns on April 10, We're Getting a Double Helping! (Sort Of)
Glee in one night, but there’s a catch.
4. Do Rachel and Finn Break Off Their Engagement? We Examine the Evidence! (PHOTOS)
We’ve scoured every new on-set photo we could find. Take a look at what we discovered.
5. What Rumors? Lea Michele and Cory Monteith Look Happy as Ever After NYC Trip
The real-life lovers have been the subject of plenty of speculation lately, but fear not! Monchele is still going strong.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!