7. “Did you follow me over here with handcuffs, or are you just gonna yank me out by my hair?”(Season 2: Episode 21) Knowing Ella, she probably would have gone with the hair.
6. “Holden’s been, like, in the wilds of Portugal — I just figured his social skills could use a little shock treatment.” (Season 2: Episode 17) And obviously, you can't work on your social skills in Rosewood. That's why they always have to do to Philly!
5. [About her "appropriate" clothing] “What am I supposed to wear, a down parka?” (Season 2: Episode 15) Bryon would be okay with that.
4. [About her dad thawing]: “How fast do glaciers melt?” (Season 2: Episode 18) Faster than Byron will warm up to Ezria.
3. [About Noel]: “He’s been going through girls at this school like they’re Kleenex.” (Season 2: Episode 18) Ew.
2. [To Ezra (Ian Harding), about their kiss]: “My dad is three states away; you can at least lean into it.” (Season 2: Episode 24) Because talking about your dad is the key to any good makeout sesh.
1. [About why Ezra liked Jackie]: “Maybe she was, like, a late-onset psycho.” (Season 2, Episode 14) It's a documented condition.