10. Was that in the Upper East Side Manual? Lily: “You do not negotiate with terrorists, especially ones from Florida.”
9. It’s about time someone told him! Nate [to Dan]: “I think you’re Humphreying out here.”
8. Looks like Gossip Girl’s got a new villain: Florida! Aiden: “We do not have parties like this in Florida.” Lola: “If only they had dental hygiene in Florida.”
7. And that tattoo is where exactly? Nate [about Diana’s return]: "I'm not worried about it." Chuck: "I told myself the same thing before my night with the Australian Women's softball team. I ended up with a fractured rib and a tattoo of a kangaroo I didn't know I had for a month."
6. Especially not after Harry Winston already has... Blair: "Cubic Zirconia does not touch this body."
5. Understatement of the year? Blair [to Chuck]: "We both know we've never been good as friends," Blair says.
4. Understatement of the year. Diana [to Nate]: “You never did understand that sex sells. Fortunately, I do!”
3. Not if her storyline doesn’t pick up soon! Blair [to Serena]: “It is your destiny to be gossip-worthy.”
2. Points to Dan for trying, but... Dan [to Blair]: “I thought you should be able to feel like a princess one last time.”
1. ...This is the part where Blair should’ve said, “Dan, who?” Chuck [to Blair]: “I just wanted you to be free. Who you choose to love with that freedom is up to you."