Top 10 Quotes From Bones Season 7, Episode 9: “Murder at the Blue Man Group”
Season 7, Episode 9, of Bones was packed full of quotables about crotch-less panties and mango-like boobs, and it's time to revisit the top 10 zingers of the week! And high-five to the Bones powers-that-be for including a reference to our personal muse, Dr. Selena "I Love You Like A Love Song" Gomez. We also love you like a published scholar, baby.
10. Booth (David Boreanaz) checks out the crime scene: "Murder at the Blue Man Group." We love it when Booth unleashes his inner theater nerd.
9. Angela (Michaela Conlin) peaces out: "If anybody needs me, I’ll be in my office…gagging." Join the club, Angie.
8. Sweets (John Francis Daley) takes Booth lingerie shopping: "These are crotchless." Booth: "Crotchless? I think you know a little too much about this." Sweets: "Daisy’s adventurous." Annnnd, color us horrified.
7. Mr. Vaziri gets pumped about his job while severing a tongue: "Truly, madly, deeply in love." Someone loves himself some Savage Garden! As long as he doesn't start serenading the severed tongue, we're OK with it. 6. Brennan (Emily Deschanel) brags about her man: "I’m sure Booth can help, his father was a barber." Booth: "I mean if she doesn’t learn how to properly layer, you are going to lose a lot of business." True that, Booth.
5. Angela takes getting a massage to a whole new level of creepy: "Hey, I paid my money, so…take me to heaven." She's boldly going where no woman has demanded to go before.
4. Brennan opens her gift from Booth: "For me? Thank you. Why?" Booth: "Oh you know, because I love you. I guess." Sigh, Prince Charming!
3. Booth reminisces: "My dad was a barber, the biggest tip I ever got was a glazed ham." We'd take ham over money any day.
2. The lingerie saleswoman asks about Brennan's breasts: "Are we talking apples or melons?" Sweets: "Mangos." Booth: "You looking at her fruit?" More importantly, how come "pumpkins" weren't an option?
1. Intern Vaziri complains about his paper not being published: "It got pulled in favor of a puff piece about Selena Gomez on a fossil hunt." Brennan: "I’m not familiar with Dr. Gomez’s work, but I look forward to reading about it." Hold up — does this mean Brennan isn't a Belieber? We can't be friends anymore.
Super-Shippy B&B BONUS Quote! Brennan: “Let it melt.” Just like our hearts! But seriously, leave the ice cream and get thee to a bedroom, you two.